Have you ever tried typing “t” into the search bar and seen an option for type 6? If so, then we have good news. This is a normal function of Google’s algorithm that allows it to include more relevant results in your search query when searching through bookmarks or history on Chrome.
The bad news is that there isn’t any way to remove these from appearing at the top of your browser window without using incognito mode which restricts what data gets stored locally about your browsing habits. We hope this information helps.
The typing test is a fundamental skill that has been around for a long time. It is used as an assessment of someone’s ability to type.
The types of typing tests are often called QWERTY, Dvorak or Colemak. This post will cover the basics about each one and their benefits and disadvantages.
The most common form of typing test is the QWERTY keyboard which was developed in 1873 by Christopher Sholes who also invented the first mechanical typewriter.
There are many advantages to this kind of keyboard such as it being more ergonomic because you don’t need to stretch your fingers too far across the keyboard and there is less chance for typos with all keys in their respective places on your fingertips.
Firefox showing weird search options
I was using Firefox the other day and I noticed that it had some weird search options. It seemed like every time I tried to type something, a new tab would open up with different search results in them.
The first thing that popped into my head was “why is this happening?”
So I started looking for answers and found out that there are some features of Firefox called pre-installed extensions which can cause this.
When I use Firefox, sometimes it shows me a bunch of search options that I don’t need.
Related article on Firefox
Mouse back button not working windows 10
The back button on your mouse does not work in Windows 10? This is a common problem for many people, and in this blog post, we will show you how to fix the problem.
First, let’s go over what causes this issue: When the mouse driver fails to load or when it stops working, the back button on your mouse won’t function properly either.
You can avoid these issues by downloading and installing an updated driver from Dell’s website.
How to disable the back and forward button on the mouse
You can disable the back and forward buttons on a mouse by removing the left and right-click buttons.
1. Go to Control Panel
2. Click on Mouse
3. Select the Hardware tab and click on Pointer Options
4. Uncheck the box that says “Enable pointer shadow”
5. Check the box that says “Disable all pointing devices”
6. Hit the Ok button and restart the computer.
How to change proxy settings in firefox?
The fastest way to change proxy settings in Firefox is by going into Options, then Network, and clicking Settings. Then you’ll be able to enter the proxy info and save your changes.
1. Open your Firefox browser
2. Click on the “Tools” menu and select “Options”
3. Select the “Advanced” tab at the top of the window that appears
4. In the new window, scroll down to find a section titled “Network Settings”. To change proxy settings in Firefox, click on this option and then choose one of two options – either HTTP or HTTPS (HTTP is what most people use)
5. Underneath these two options are fields for entering an IP address and port number – enter those numbers into their respective fields
6. Use a valid URL as well as username/password combo if prompted by Firefox when you first open it after changing your proxy settings in firefox.
Whenever I type “t” in the search bar, it shows “”place:type=6&sort=14&maxresults=10/”” and also “f”shows. It is not clear why this happens or how to fix it but for now, I am just going to keep typing.