Snapchat is a popular app that has been around since 2011. It’s how people send photos, videos, and messages to one another in the form of ‘snaps.’ The idea behind it was to create an application where you can quickly share moments with your friends without having to worry about how they will look at other social media platforms like Facebook or Instagram.
However, as time went on Snapchat started lagging and became very difficult for users to use. We found a great way how to fix Snapchat lag on android phones. The following steps will show how to fix this problem.
- First, you need to take your phone and go into “Settings”
- Once in the settings menu, search for “Apps” or ‘Application Manager if available on your device. This is where all of the apps are listed that are currently installed on your phone. Most devices have an option under storage options which allows users to view how much space each individual app takes up. You can then delete any application from here that you do not want or use anymore! If there is no such option, it’s time to get down n dirty with some manual labor! Scroll through all of the applications until you find Snapchat (it should be about halfway down).
Now, simply go back and select the home button. Your phone should now be working as intended! If it’s not, make sure you restart your Android device before trying this again.
Why is Snapchat so bad on Andriod?
Snapchat is a great app for iOS, but I don’t know what the developers were thinking when they released their Android version. It doesn’t work at all! All you get are black screens and errors. Hopefully, they will fix it soon because it’s really frustrating to keep getting error messages that say “Oops something went wrong please try again.”
Does Snapchat still look bad on Android?
There has been a lot of controversy in the past few weeks about whether or not Snapchat is compatible with Android. Now that we have had some time to work out the bugs and get it to be fully functional, I am going to go over what you need to know before downloading this app for your android device..
What are the requirements?
To use Snapchat on your android device, you need to have a phone that is running Android version OS Ice Cream Sandwich. This means if you’re using an older model of phone or one with lower specs, then this app will not work for you because it needs at least ICS.
The second thing that you will need is to download Snapchat’s APK file. Now, what the heck does this mean? An application package format (APK) that contains all of the files necessary for an Android app to run
How do you install it?
Once your phone meets the requirements and you have downloaded snap chats apk file, then installing is really easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- open up settings on your android device. Scroll down until you find security, click there. On this page scroll until you see unknown sources
- checkmark “unknown sources.” You are now ready to install Snapchat onto your device! Open up a browser in which case I would recommend Firefox because it has fewer viruses than most browsers nowadays.
- Type in the address bar “snapchatapks.com/android” and hit go.
- download the file from there, it will be a .zip file once downloaded so you have to unzip it before installation.
Once your device is ready for Snapchat installing just open up your file manager then click on downloads or how I call that folder my pictures because when I first got an android phone every time I would look at my photos that’s where all of them were located.
Then find the snap chats apk file inside this folder, drag and drop it into the installed applications section on your devices main menu page.
Then press install! You are now done with this process! You can choose how long to keep notifications on by going into settings.
How do you stop Snapchat from lagging on Android?
1. Close your other apps.
2. Restart your phone.
3. Turn off Snapchat’s notification sound and vibrations.
4. Check if you’re running out of storage space on your phone or not getting enough signal strength in the area where you are.
5. Update to the latest version of Snapchat from Google Play Store, this should fix any lag issues that might be happening with Android devices.
6. Clear cache by going to Settings > Apps > Snapchat and then tapping on the “Storage” tab and then the “Clear Cache” button at the bottom right corner of the screen > Tap OK button to confirm the clearing process.
Why is Snapchat different on Android?
We all know about the popular social media app, Snapchat. It’s a photo and video messaging application that lets you send your friends photos or videos that can be viewed for up to 10 seconds before they disappear.
The only downside is that if you’re on an Android phone, there are some differences in how it works than on iPhones because of the different operating systems. Let me explain what these differences are.
There’s a lot to be said about the differences between Android and iPhone, but today we’ll focus on the Snapchat app. It turns out that there are some pretty major differences in what you can do with Snapchat depending on which device you’re using. The best thing to do is just break it down for you so that you know exactly what to expect when opening up Snapchat.
How to fix Snapchat lag on android Easy way with the help of these steps I have mentioned above. This will allow you to enjoy using Snapchat without any problems or difficulties that may arise from blocking notifications and other issues along those lines.
I am Joseph E.Henry founder of Gettinginformationdone.com
I am a blogger, SEO expert, and content writer with over six years of experience in the blogging industry.
I have helped small and medium-sized businesses to grow their online presence by writing blogs that are optimized for search engines. I am sharing especially in Tech, guide, solution, content on this blog.